About Me

We were married August 30, 2008 in the Manti Temple. We both graduated in education. I then became a stay at home and Adam became a stay at school student. He returned to college to become a Physical Therapist. And thus our life is about discovery and adventures that we get to do together.
Leelou Blogs
Powered by Blogger.

By Leelou Blogs

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Graduations of 2010

Still backing up on what has been happening in the last years of life.  Today, I will talk about graduations.  First, my brother Josh graduated from the Fire Academy.  Congrats.  I am so proud of him.  The pictures really say it all.
Josh on top leading the other fire fighters

Still there, on the top

His boys came and were so excited.  His other boys for some reason couldn't make it though.  Oh and the back ground is the building that they lit on fire and had to put out.  We were worried about becoming engulfed in flames, but they were able to put it out in time.  Thank goodness.


The fire was fought, the flames are gone, the smell of smoke is ever so strong, and doesn't he look so pleased with a job well done?



My dad talking and congratulating Josh, I'm pretty sure.


We all got shirts from the academy in support of the graduation celebration

Even Brielle had a fire truck shirt to support- feel the love




The Graduates!! Notice that there is only one girl...










Uh....
Moving on now, Jake also graduated in Business.  Pretty posh if you ask me.  He was able to get a job with Merrill Lynch and is now living the high life of being graduated, with a job in California, right next to Disneyland.  The poshness is the Disney part... hmmm... jealous.  But here is his graduation.

Jake's girl Brielle, obviously excited for her dad.


The happy Graduate


Waiting outside for the million names to be read off... boring. Jake was the only important name we wanted to hear.  Oh wait, and the last name that was going to be read.  Poor Trey, he is even bored.





Where's Jake? He is the one in the blue, looking at you...




Possibly confused... but he is a graduate. Trust me.





Still bored, I see





Uh...

Becka is pregnant here, not Katie...

The next graduation would be me... yeah. After how long.  I swear it took longer for me to graduate- or so it felt.  With a year and a half break to go on a mission (well worth it) by the time I graduated it was 9 years after High School.  Remind you, I only graduated in Elementary Education.  You do the math. But here are the pics of the happiest third day of my life.  I was also 5 months pregnant when I finally graduated. Oh happy day.
Oh yes, I'm excited and shocked







The proud Mother in Law. 

The group of girl from my class.  We were together for 2 years!! You learn to love all of them.  Miss them.

One of my favorite professors.  He actually taught... hmm

Sweet Jessica... got to love her


The proud, oh so proud husband. 

The parents- probably tired of going to all those graduations.  And to think one more to go!! Well, for the next few months




Sad, she isn't showing her muscles or stomach, probably too happy to do so...




Now I know where Gabby gets her Blue Steel look from




At least he found something fun to do...








Gosh he is handsome.  He loves me... that is for sure.
Ok. Last, but not the end, Adam.  So, Adam did graduate in Secondary Education with a minor in coaching, ESL, and History.  However, this will be the first of the two degrees that he will receive.  We have decided that he will go back to school to become a Physical Therapist.  This will mean 4-5 more years of living like a college couple, but it is oh so worth it and to be honest we love it.  So, let's give it up for the graduate MR. Adam, the stud muffin he is.  Well done.









Yah!! So happy!!

Which one is Adam? Yep, the one up front and in the middle.

9 months pregnant here.  Go Adam




The oh so proud mother!!

In shock... or in love... or really neither

The proud Mother in Law

Sad, but true, no one else came to his graduation...
























The Happy Graduate with his lovely wife and the soon to be little one.   

No comments:

Post a Comment