About Me

We were married August 30, 2008 in the Manti Temple. We both graduated in education. I then became a stay at home and Adam became a stay at school student. He returned to college to become a Physical Therapist. And thus our life is about discovery and adventures that we get to do together.
Leelou Blogs
Powered by Blogger.

By Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Dress

The dress.  How do I explain the dress?  Hmmm... I think the best way for me to communicate my feelings on the dress would be through a fairy tale.  So, sit back, relax and enjoy. 
The Dress

Once upon a time there was a girl who was in need of a costume for a Halloween Party.  The theme; Clue. The character; a 1940s reporter.  Of course this young lady had nothing in her closet that matched the qualifications of being a reporter.  You see, that was not initially her style and she just had a baby, so the slushiness was not all gone from this young lady's waist.  So, she looked everywhere and still found nothing.  Finally the night before the party had approached she decided to phone a friend for help.  Let's just call her friend a fairy godmother.  The young girl was dressed in the most beautiful in elegance dress that a 1940 reporter could be dressed in.  The fabric was soft and stretchy.  The color was the most beautiful shade of gray.  The style was just right with ruffles that laid like fondant over the buttons.  She felt like she was a princess. And so she went to the party where she found that her true love, Mowgli, who was in a safari, was a murderer after all.  The end.  Well, not quite.  Midnight did come and she found that the fairy godmother needed the dress back.  When the girl searched to see if she could own one herself she gasped at the price exclaiming, "We can't afford this."  And then another story by Robert D. Hales came into play. 


After watching this, I realized that we can't afford its splendor, at least not at the moment.  It was easier to watch the clip though than it was to actually say it.  But so it is.  Therefore, in honor of the dress that cannot be at the moment I show a picture.  I know that now is the time that I have asked for since I was a little girl.  To live in a way that makes you strong and to build a foundation that will help Adam and I be successful as parents and as husband and wife.  Got to love it. The pictures that now follow show the Halloween fairy tale of loving a dress and falling more in love with Adam, or should I say Mowgli...?
This is Mowgli the Safari Stud, my Love

Can't explain...

Yes, I do love him

Love

That is Gabby in the pouch.  She cried anytime I set her down.  Never happened before and since we were one of the 3 married couples there, out of 16 people, I put her in the pouch to keep peace.  She went well with the outfit though.

No comments:

Post a Comment